Drinking alcohol is generally a good thing to do before and/or during a long flight. (Just remember not to get too trashed because you’ll cause problems.) Sadly, though, in-flight adult beverage options tend to be pretty disappointing. This week, however, Delta Airlines passengers will have a new option: craft beer.
Yup, Delta will soon be serving beer from the following craft breweries:
- Ballast Point Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Blue Point Brewing Company (Long Island, NY)
- Brooklyn Brewery (Brooklyn, NY)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma, Calif.)
- Newburyport Brewing Company (Newburyport, Mass.)
- Samuel Adams (Boston)
- Stone Brewing Company (Escondido, Calif.)
- SweetWater Brewery (Atlanta)
Has craft beer — the sweet, sweet nectar of urban hipsters trying to impress their friends who are in town for the weekend — officially jumped the shark? No, worse. It has boarded a plane and flown over the shark.
So, the next time that one co-worker of yours…
Ver o post original 33 mais palavras
Categorias:Agências de Notícias